Let’s start by defining what grief is. Grief is a person’s normal and healthy response to a loss. It characterizes the emotions you feel when you lose someone or something important.
People grieve for many different reasons:
- The death of a loved one, including pets .
- Divorce or changes in a relationship, including friendships .
- Changes in health or the health of a loved one .
- Loss of a job or changes in lifestyle, such as retirement, etc .
- The loss that triggers grief is not always physical. There may be grief about future plans you had made or different life changes .
What is the emotional and physicla symptoms of grief ?…. (To learn more pleas click NEXT)