The watercress juice for hair is the secret of the beauty of every woman, and this is why every woman is looking for ways to care for hair and show it in a shiny and healthy way, and for this we will offer you watercress juice and how drinking this juice has an excellent ability to improve hair and give it shine and strength and prevent it from falling out, as we will explain to you.
What is watercress ?!
Watercress is a leafy vegetable full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals important for a healthy body, as it contains manganese, calcium , potassium, antioxidants, folic acid, vitamin A , dietary fiber, iron, few calories, little fat.
Watercress can be used by eating it directly, or drinking watercress juice , or using watercress juice for hair and skin care.
Watercress juice for hair
Watercress contains many nutrients that benefit the body and hair in particular, so drinking watercress juice has many benefits that appear on hair, and the most important of these benefits are the following:
- Watercress juice increases hair growth and increases its density, because it stimulates the scalp and provides it with oxygen that stimulates the scalp.
- Watercress juice promotes scalp health, which helps the scalp get rid of bacteria , germs, and dandruff.
- Helps show the month bright and healthy.
- Protecting hair from falling because watercress is full of elements, vitamins and minerals that enter the blood and keep hair from falling out.
- Protect the scalp from bacterial infections or fungi that affect the scalp, because watercress contains zinc and sulfur, and these elements have the ability to fight bacteria and fungi, and maintain hair moisture.
- Drinking watercress juice cleans the hair follicles from the dirt stuck in them, and renews the growth of hair cells and thus increases hair density
- Watercress juice contains a good amount of vitamin A, which helps balance hormones in the scalp, thus promoting hair growth and nutrition.
How to Use watercress juice to strengthen hair ?…
Open Next Page To See more