watercress salad with pomegranate
Amount of power
- Three bundles of fresh watercress .
- Three cups of pomegranate seeds.
- Three white onions, medium size.
- A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, which should be natural, without any additives.
- One number of bell peppers.
- Six tablespoons of olive oil.
- Fresh lemon juice (five tablespoons).
- Water (2 tablespoons)
How to prepare
First we wash the watercress well and make sure that there is no strange herb in it, then we cut it and the chopping is a bit large, then cut the onions in the shape of wings, then season the onions and watercress with sumac, then put vinegar and bell pepper in a deep dish and then national Add olive oil , lemon juice and water to them.
Stir the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mixture with each other, then put the watercress with onions and sumac in a serving dish for the salad, then pour the seasoning over it with good stirring, then put the pomegranate seeds and stir a simple stir.
The benefits of this salad can be found on the following page…